Friday, July 10, 2009

Thanks God It's Friday! Another hectic working day for me. It is our collection day so I need to prepare statement of account for our creditors and employees gas account. And later, I still have to file last month's collection report. Then this afternoon, Edward and I will do the laundry.. Whew! It's good that I've already finished my assignment - the birthday invitation of Edward's nephew. I scrapped it and this is how it looks...




I've made it with Paint Shop Pro 9, background was downloaded from the net. The photos were extracted and I've used some word art effects.

2 comments:

  1. KSAC is one of the most trusted Best Ayurvedic Hospital for Arthritis in Hyderabad. For over two decades, we provides 100% Evidence based Treatments for diseases, naturally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Softcore Technologies, The Best Training Center for your requirement of Software Programming Courses, Computer Basics, MS Office, Accounting Courses like Tally, Tuition for all subjects starting from 10th Standard (SSC) up to Post Graduation like MBA.

    Best MS Office Training in Hyderabad
    MS Office Training Modules

    ReplyDelete